Monday, March 31, 2008

Sophisticated Lady

Oh Shayne, you are such a lady of mystery.  With your sweet little pout and your lovely large flower accessory (don't they put these on babies in Kansas?) you are truly a wonderful addition to the Bachelor set.  And to come from such a long line of prestigious actors such as your dad Lorenzo, you are truly a gem!

This girl is nuts!  You know she was the choice for "producer's override".  (Brian and I are convinced the Bach never has full control of his choices, they must inject as much drama as possible.  And yes, Brian watches with me.  What fun is it to watch a train wreck all by your lonesome?  Well I'll soon find out but I digress...)  I give London Calling huge bonus points for pointing out how he can do without the Little Lorenzo's drama.  I think the Bach has his head on straight when it comes to the ladies overall, and I like how he seems to prefer brunettes:)


4 comments:

julie said...

I was giving Bach props for being the first in history of Bachelors for saying, I think she is out of my league looks-wise. The only thing is, that SHE isn't! Quite a few are on each show, but not this drama princess. And who the heck is her daddy??

H said...

Lorenzo Lamas, I think he was on a soap. I will google to verify. She looks like she's had a little work done, don't you think?

H said...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001444/

Quite a resume! Great shows! Ha ha!

julie said...

yikes, quite a variety to say the least... natural childbirth, Family Feud, Jon Stewart, Bold & the Beautiful, Love Boat. And yet he still doesnt' look familar.