Monday, March 31, 2008

TRAVIS STORK sighting!

Well, not me personally but the ladies at my gym report he has been there twice! Friday, i missed him by one hour! Saturday I was tied up with soccer all day. UGH!

Travis Stork was the EM doc from TN, who chose the the school teacher who lived only like 2 blocks from him! Bachelor 2006?

So back to 2008, my friend wrote out his pass for Gold's Gym for one week from Friday. So maybe i will have a chance Tues..oops i have a hair appoint....Wed, oops, i scheduled a facial, Thursday...this will have to be the day..... I swear, I normally only miss sat and sunday at the gym....

oh yea, he was also seen at starbucks at 915 am Friday March 28.......

1 comment:

julie said...

You MUST track him down and find out if any of the girls asked him any questions about his schedule or the challenges of being married to a doc, especially an ER one. Screw the facial.. haha!