Seriously, I cannot believe he cut Meeps last night, what an IDIOT. Of course it may all be the editing, but they haven't shown a real conversation between him and the 2 finalists that didn't revolve around "feelings". Yeah, he thinks they're hot and they both put out, but that was just to distract him from noticing a lack of substance. Clearly Shayne is acting, she just wants attention and to win. Chelsea has clearly forgotten that along with anyone who watches the show, her parents also saw her 4th quarter Hail Mary with the black lingerie. Did she work with the camera crew to set up that shot of her stripping down? Did they practice that? Anyway, I doubt either of them would move to London and although Bach talks like it's a possibility that he could move to the US, I can't imagine he really would, especially since a big reason he wants to settle down is for his Dad, so his kids can know their grandfather. Yeah, kind of hard to do that if you live in LA.
Oh well, has been an enjoyable season up until now and I'm sure he will find some nice British girl when this is all over and done with but I hope he regrets letting go of Meeps because that was his one chance for it to work. Sean is outraged by all this, but he didn't want me to mention that he watches too. I told him that Brendan watches so I bet they are discussing this morning...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must say I knew she was getting booted. I think after watching a dozen of these shows I've finally realized that the one getting voted off is always the one that seems the most normal or the one with whom he seemingly has the strongest connection. You're not the boss of me, editors! I'm hip to your game!....finally.
That being said, I am little bit shocked Chelsea is still around. Especially since their Barbados day date seemed so weird. It must be because she is such a ho and they shacked up that night that he is in love with her. Shayne however, was a shoe-in. Pardon the pun. He is drunk on her! Is he high off the scent of her spray tan (which I may get before I go to these two upcoming May graduations so I better stop knocking it)? Maybe her mom cast some evil botox/silicone spell on him?!
Well I guess I'll go for Chelsea--she's got a seemingly normal family (not that I can relate)and seems more intelligent...
Post a Comment