Sunday, April 20, 2008
Thoughts on the Final Four?
Okay ladies, we are in the home stretch here... what do you think of the final four ladies? Can't wait for hometown dates, that's when the crazy families are let out to play. I've been rooting for "meeps" girl from the beginning even though Sean says that the meeps alone would be a deal breaker. I am shocked to find that Shayne has ended up being a somewhat less annoying character that anticipated. Colorado photographer seems rather normal and other girl, while opposed to hand holding, also seems okay. It's just not as fun when there isn't one crazy to be hating on. Thankfully we have dreamy british accent to keep us tuning in. The question remains though... who would really be willing to move to London for a guy they met on a TV show? Kind of a big committment... ha, this coming from someone who moved to El Paso and even Kansas for her husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel you on that one girl...I moved to Germany for this guy and the accents weren't nearly as sexy or the people nearly as friendly...but I digress...
I didn't expect three of the four gals to make it to the Final Four. Meeps I figured, but the others not so much. As much I don't like Shayne, I'm putting my money on her. Only SHE has the fake bake that can last in the harsh LOndon weather. Plus, he seems smitten with her. Maybe he has a thing for her shoes??!?! Anyhoo, I;m waiting with baited breath for remaining shows. I must admit that I;m still pissed Marshana was voted off....
I can't believe the girl who brought her own spray tanner didn't get points for being able to survive a dreary London winter (spring, fall) too. I am hoping for Meeps for some reason, maybe because she is goofy and normal. Sad to see Noelle go. Shayne is rather annoying, her mom is SCARY, and clearly that is not a match that would last. The other girl seems okay other than her repulsion of being affectionate.
Post a Comment