Thursday, April 10, 2008

Okay, I am caught up on the Bach

If you aren't then don't read. Actually I doubt I could post spoilers if I tried since I can never remember names, haha. I must say, this is the most enjoyable Bach ever merely because of his freaking hot accent and the funny phrases he uses. He seems to be very self-depricating, love it. Meep girl is my fav, also like the photographer Noelle from Colorado. I think it makes perfect sense that he is booting girls he has gotten to know well... easy to tell you are not compatible with someone after spending a one on one date. The two he booted last night, or rather 3, all made sense in my humble opinion. The answers to his questions were retarded, I can make music anywhere, finding love is so rare!

Oh and best Bach post-booting segment ever.... when singer girl is trying to compose herself so she can sing one more song. Give me a record deal, puuuulease!!!!!! She actually has some talent it seems, not that I watch American Idol and can judge these things, but she's way better than me. To just start singing to him during random moments... come on, that's just weird. Life is not a musical like that.

I think the girl who got a rose during tennis date looks so much like a) Sheryl Crow and b) that actress who is Diane Keaton's sister in Something's Gotta Give, whoever she is-- and I love her, she's fab.

Not looking forward to awkward girl drama next week. You know they are trying to make you think it is race related to get more ratings...

No comments: